I’m excited to announce I’ll be giving away one ticket to Whizbang’s 2019 Retail Success Summit!
Retail Success Summit is a full 2-day conference for brick and mortar retail store owners hosted by WhizBang Retail Training.
The 2019 Summit will be held in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Tuesday, July 9, 2019, and Wednesday, July 10, 2019.
Check-in and name tag pick-up will begin at 8:00 am on Tuesday, 7/09/2019 and the event starts promptly at 8:30 am. The Summit will close at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, 7/10/2019.
Topics for the Summit will include:
- Building Your Bottom Line – 14 Ways To Improve Profits: presented by Bob & Susan Negen
- Overcoming Overwhelm – How To Run A Business That Doesn’t Run You: presented by Bob & Susan Negen
- INSPIRE – How To Be A Superstar Sales Coach: presented by Bob & Susan Negen
- Open to Buy Basics: Get A Grip on Your Inventory!: presented by Paul Erickson
- The Psychology of Price: The Markup and Markdown Game: presented by Paul Erickson
- Why Don’t They Do What I Want Them To Do?: presented by Bob & Susan Negen
- Retail Rumble – 60 Ideas In 60 Minutes: presented by Bob & Susan Negen
- Got Bots? What You Need To Know About Facebook Messanger Bots: presented by guest speaker, Crystal Vilkaitis
I am even more proud to announce that the purchase of this ticket was made possible through the Savvy Support Fund. A fund created by Savvy Shopkeeper to support more shopkeepers!
This application is open to all brick and mortar store owners who subscribe to the Savvy Shopkeeper newsletter or belong to the Savvy Shopkeepers Facebook Group or Master Shopkeepers membership group.
The full retail ticket value is $997. Terms and conditions apply. Application closes Friday, April 26, 2019. The ticket winner will be announced on Monday, April 29, 2019.
Click here to apply for your chance to win the Summit ticket!
*Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links or codes, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I make recommendations because I feel they are helpful and useful to shopkeepers, not because of the commissions I make if you decide to buy something through my links or codes. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.