Being a mompreneur is incredibly rewarding, but it’s also challenging to find a balance between motherhood and owning a business. We love our kids, but we love our businesses, too. Finding the time to do it all while still making ourselves happy, well, that can seem impossible at times.
No one knows this better than Megan Moran, a third-generation mompreneur, the founder of Mompreneur Co., and of course, mother of two. She’s on a mission to give mompreneurs the tools and space to help them live the present and productive lifestyle they crave.
Listen in to hear how Megan became a mompreneur and to learn how strategy, support, and self-care can help you mompreneur with ease.
- Follow Megan on the web and on Instagram
- Megan’s Strategy, Support, & Self-care Workbook
- Take the Savvy Shopkeeper Quiz for your free shopkeeping journey roadmap, including curated resources and podcast episodes to help you work less, profit more, and grow.
- Free resource: Open a Brick and Mortar Store Checklist
- [04:20] Megan’s journey to becoming a mompreneur
- [08:55] The three S’s to mompreneur with ease
- [13:32] Strategy: focusing on the needle-moving tasks
- [19:10] Support: getting the help you need in every area of life
- [24:05] Self-Care: adding play each day
- [30:21] How to connect with Megan