You need a plan when it comes to running ads on social media. Here are 4 things you need to know before you start spending money to advertise your business on Facebook and Instagram.
In this episode, I go over:
- Learning about your traffic
- Coming up with a strategy
- How to figure out what to spend
- Determining who your audience is
Until the next episode, be savvy and boss up!
Links to articles or resources mentioned in Episode #12:
- Jessica of Bee Joyful Shop
- Savvy Shopkeeper – Social Media Blog Post: Difference between boosting a post and running a targeted ad
- Shopkeeper’s Academy- Free Ideal Customer Avatar workbook
- Instagram page @savvyshopkeeper
This episode is sponsored by Darice.
For over 65 years Darice has been a premier distributor of arts and crafts. From bulk supplies to on-trend home décor pieces, Darice has a broad selection of over 45,000 items across hundreds of product categories. Since its beginning, Darice has prided itself on being focused on the independent retailer. Let them be both your DIY source AND your resource. Their website features trend reports, small business tools, in-store project ideas and more. To best serve small businesses, Darice offers a low minimum order of just $75 and all orders ship at no additional cost! Visit Darice.com today to see their amazing product assortment at pricing you won’t believe. Listen to the episode for a special discount offer and code from Darice.