In this episode, I went straight to the best resources. You!
This is all about successes. Categorized themes of things that worked best for our shopkeepers in 2019. Let’s get inspired and learn from each other!
Links to articles or resources mentioned in Episode #13:
- Savvy Shopkeeper newsletter
- Instagram page @savvyshopkeeper
- A special thank you to the amazing women who own the businesses mentioned in this episode.
- Rachel Woodard Alverez of Rachel Alvarez Art
- Tammy Simerson of the Red Dresser Marketplace
- Kathy Piccari of Pineapple on Main
- Tracey Schroeder-Lucke of MelMarie Skin Care
- Maureen Koopman of The CoLab
- Kimberly DiNofrio of Tangerine and Olive
- Monica Randall Mercer of Brushed up
- Dora Cristina Zuses of Foxy Boutique and Hair Salon
- Jennifer Crilow Miller owner of Jenny Wren
- April Peterson of Pink + Frillos
- Samantha Previs of Absolutely Southern Designs
- Melissa Marini-Jackson of Gold Arrow Studios
- Tony Farmer of The Vintage Depot
- Dani Martin of Cotton Shed Vintage Market
- Kelly Ann Adamik of Kelly’s Gathering Room
- Taylor Suzanne of the Turquoise Top Hat
- Linnea White of Darling Boutique
- Lauren Connelly of Lindenmere Market
- Candice Collins of In The Pines
- Staci Egan of Contempo Jewelry and co-owner of Smith + Front
- Kelly Lyn of 714 Home
- Julia Gramenz of Fetch & Co
Until the next episode, be savvy and boss up!
Want to learn more and engage with me?
I look forward to learning from all of you too. Thanks for being here! ~ Kathy
Listen to the Savvy Shopkeeper Retail Podcast
I share some of the most helpful information and tips for retail business owners on the Savvy Shopkeeper Retail Podcast. I know you’re busy so episodes are short and sweet at around 20 minutes. Want to work less, profit more, and grow? Listen on any of these platforms: