In this episode, I went straight to the best resources. You!
This is all about successes. Categorized themes of things that worked best for our shopkeepers in 2019. Let’s get inspired and learn from each other!
Links to articles or resources mentioned in Episode #13:
- Savvy Shopkeeper newsletter
- Instagram page @savvyshopkeeper
- A special thank you to the amazing women who own the businesses mentioned in this episode.
- Rachel Woodard Alverez of Rachel Alvarez Art
- Tammy Simerson of the Red Dresser Marketplace
- Kathy Piccari of Pineapple on Main
- Tracey Schroeder-Lucke of MelMarie Skin Care
- Maureen Koopman of The CoLab
- Kimberly DiNofrio of Tangerine and Olive
- Monica Randall Mercer of Brushed up
- Dora Cristina Zuses of Foxy Boutique and Hair Salon
- Jennifer Crilow Miller owner of Jenny Wren
- April Peterson of Pink + Frillos
- Samantha Previs of Absolutely Southern Designs
- Melissa Marini-Jackson of Gold Arrow Studios
- Tony Farmer of The Vintage Depot
- Dani Martin of Cotton Shed Vintage Market
- Kelly Ann Adamik of Kelly’s Gathering Room
- Taylor Suzanne of the Turquoise Top Hat
- Linnea White of Darling Boutique
- Lauren Connelly of Lindenmere Market
- Candice Collins of In The Pines
- Staci Egan of Contempo Jewelry and co-owner of Smith + Front
- Kelly Lyn of 714 Home
- Julia Gramenz of Fetch & Co
Until the next episode, be savvy and boss up!
This episode is sponsored by Darice.
For over 65 years Darice has been a premier distributor of arts and crafts. From bulk supplies to on-trend home décor pieces, Darice has a broad selection of over 45,000 items across hundreds of product categories. Since its beginning, Darice has prided itself on being focused on the independent retailer. Let them be both your DIY source AND your resource. Their website features trend reports, small business tools, in-store project ideas and more. To best serve small businesses, Darice offers a low minimum order of just $75 and all orders ship at no additional cost! Visit Darice.com today to see their amazing product assortment at pricing you won’t believe. Listen to the episode for a special discount offer and code from Darice.