As a people person with a passion for numbers, Brittany had always dreamed of owning her own business. With five years of experience as a certified public accountant in hand, Brittany was ready for a new challenge: purchasing an existing vendor shop.
Listen in to learn Brittany’s best tips for running a vendor market, how she keeps her financials clean, the key employee that contributes to her store’s success, and what she’s learned from being in Master Shopkeepers.
- Redoux Home Market on the web, Instagram, and Facebook
- Explore the Savvy Shopkeeper group memberships
- [01:31] Brittany’s background as an accountant
- [05:01] How Brittany purchased her vendor market
- [08:59] The social media strategy Brittany uses as a vendor market owner
- [12:46] The must-know financial details if you’re considering buying a store
- [18:54] Brittany’s monthly process for keeping her financials clean
- [24:57] How having a stager contributes to Redoux’s success
- [31:56] What Brittany envisions for the future of her store
- [36:51] Why Brittany loves being in Master Shopkeepers
- [42:47] Brittany’s best advice for vendor store owners