Julie had always loved to craft as a hobby. After the loss of her newborn son, Julie needed something to do with her hands—and from there, her business bloomed.
Now, with 25 years of retail business ownership under her belt, Julie’s business is blooming once again. Attending the 2021 Savvy Shopkeeper Retreat changed Julie’s perspective and helped her step into her role as CEO.
Listen in to hear Julie’s incredible story, how her business has blossomed this year compared to last, and her three pieces of advice for retail store owners after 25 years of experience.
- [01:48] Why Julie started her retail store
- [9:11] How Julie juggles providing a service and running her store
- [13:50] What changed after attending the 2021 Savvy Shopkeeper retreat
- [17:47] How Julie envisions the future of her business
- [19:46] The sales growth that Julie has experienced this year
- [20:48] What Julie is looking forward to at this year’s retreat
- [25:18] Julie’s best advice for retail store owners after 25 years in business