Let’s face it. If you’re not paying yourself an income from your profits, you have a hobby, not a business. But at what point do you stop investing in your business and start paying yourself?
In this episode, I go over these three things:
- How to start small with income expectations and stay consistent to grow them
- What you need to sell to reach your income goal
- Resources through the Academy and tips and tools for successful bookkeeping
Sign up for access to free resources in the Shopkeeper’s Academy – you’ll get access to the formula and calculator I mentioned in this episode.
Until the next episode, be savvy and boss up!
Links to articles or resources mentioned in Episode #2:
- Blog post: Shop Owners – 5 Reasons to Pay Yourself Now
- Small Business Trends article in 2018
- Shopkeeper’s Academy
- Savvy Shopkeeper Instagram page – @savvyshopkeeper