Simply put, the more engagement you get on your posts, the more social media visibility you gain.
In this episode, I will go over:
- How to measure your engagement rate on social media and some of the tools that can help you do this
- Getting to know your customers, and how to leverage that info
- 5 Fun and easy ways retailers can get more engagement from their followers
Links mentioned in Episode #7:
- Melissa Marini Jackson of Gold Arrow Studios
- The Salvaged Boutique
- Episode 3 “An Instagram Blueprint for Shopkeepers”
- Pic Stitch
- Savvy Shopkeeper Instagram
Until the next episode, be savvy and boss up!
This episode is sponsored by Darice. For over 65 years Darice has been a premier distributor of arts and crafts. From bulk supplies to on-trend home décor pieces, Darice has a broad selection of over 45,000 items across hundreds of product categories. Since its beginning, Darice has prided itself on being focused on the independent retailer. Let them be both your DIY source AND your resource. Their website features trend reports, small business tools, in-store project ideas and more. To best serve small businesses, Darice offers a low minimum order of just $75 and all orders ship at no additional cost! Visit Darice.com today to see their amazing product assortment at pricing you won’t believe. Listen to the episode for a special discount offer and code from Darice.