The holidays are upon us. We all need savvy ways to get ready.
In this episode, I will go over:
- Prepping for the Holiday Season
- Tools to get ahead and stay organized
- Unique ideas to stay sane, fun and engaging
Links mentioned in Episode #8:
- Episode 8 Full Show Notes
- Shopkeeper Spotlight: Melissa, owner of Gracious Leigh Gifts
- Savvy Shopkeeper’s Facebook Community
- One-On-One Coaching
- Holiday Guide for Planning (Darice Article)
- Scratch Off Cards Tutorial
- Seasonal Gift Wrap Items (Darice)
- Tips for Creating Eye-Catching Window Displays (Darice Article)
- Point of Sale Systems (Darice Article)
- Savvy Shopkeeper Podcast Episode 4 “Increasing Average Sale”
- Facebook Ad Text Overlay Tool
- Build a Selfie Station
- Pineapple on Main
Until the next episode, be savvy and boss up!
This episode is sponsored by Darice.
For over 65 years Darice has been a premier distributor of arts and crafts. From bulk supplies to on-trend home décor pieces, Darice has a broad selection of over 45,000 items across hundreds of product categories. Since its beginning, Darice has prided itself on being focused on the independent retailer. Let them be both your DIY source AND your resource. Their website features trend reports, small business tools, in-store project ideas and more. To best serve small businesses, Darice offers a low minimum order of just $75 and all orders ship at no additional cost! Visit Darice.com today to see their amazing product assortment at pricing you won’t believe. Listen to the episode for a special discount offer and code from Darice.