The most important thing about your customers? Understanding them.
In this episode, I go over these three things:
- Understanding your ideal client
- How to keep this person top of mind when creating content
- Connecting with your customers on an intimate level
Until the next episode, be savvy and boss up!
Links to articles or resources mentioned in Episode #9:
- Shopkeeper Spotlight, Julie of Heart ‘n Home
- Shopkeeper’s Academy Customer Avatar workbook
- Savvy Shopkeeper Instagram page – @savvyshopkeeper
This episode is sponsored by Darice.
For over 65 years Darice has been a premier distributor of arts and crafts. From bulk supplies to on-trend home décor pieces, Darice has a broad selection of over 45,000 items across hundreds of product categories. Since its beginning, Darice has prided itself on being focused on the independent retailer. Let them be both your DIY source AND your resource. Their website features trend reports, small business tools, in-store project ideas and more. To best serve small businesses, Darice offers a low minimum order of just $75 and all orders ship at no additional cost! Visit Darice.com today to see their amazing product assortment at pricing you won’t believe. Listen to the episode for a special discount offer and code from Darice.