A retail business podcast for brick and mortar store owners!
I know how busy you are so I keep these episodes short and sweet – 20 minutes or less!
Listen to the latest episode, press play below…
SUBSCRIBE on your favorite podcast app so you don’t miss an episode:
Recently on the Podcast…
- Ep. 171 Protecting Your Retail Business With Nicole Swartz of Sprout LawAfter graduating from law school, finding a traditional 9-5 position, and hating it, Nicole Swartz decided to forge her own path as an entrepreneur by starting a beauty brand. Two years in, she received a cease and desist letter for her brand’s name and had to change everything overnight. She…
- Ep. 170 Get Your Shopify Point-of-Sale Questions AnsweredWhen faced with a business-impacting decision, we usually turn to our trusty friend: Google. But there are some questions that even Google can’t answer. Especially when it comes to the intricacies of the technology that runs our stores. If you’ve been considering the Shopify point-of-sale, though, I’ve got good news….
- Ep. 169 The Shocking Brick and Mortar Retail Business MetricIt’s all too common for retailers at all stages to feel confused, frustrated, and disheartened—especially when it comes to how much they can pay themselves. But most retailers don’t realize that their success, growth, and take-home pay come down to a single metric: their net profit. Let’s learn what net…
How to leave an rating or review in Apple Podcasts (on an iOS device)
- Open the Podcasts app
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name (ie. Savvy Shopkeeper Retail Podcast)
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose (you can rate without writing, if you’d prefer)