Join me for a quaint and intimate workshop to help you navigate Instagram in 2019.
Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform in the world! With over 200 million daily users you can easily get in front of your ideal audience but it takes a bit of education and a bit of discipline.
- How often should I post?
- When should I post?
- How do I balance Instagram stories and Instagram posts?
- How do I create a beautifully branded feed?
- What are scheduling tools and how can I use them?
- Are hashtags really helpful?
- The “A” (algorithm) word and how to work on your mindset around social media
After enjoying a beautiful and savory brunch, we’ll dive in. This workshop will be small but mighty with only 8 in-person guests.
Who is this workshop for?
- A shop owner who’s tired of not being proactive on Instagram
- The shop owner who’s willing to spend 1 1/2 hours networking and another 1 1/2 hours on learning and growing
- A shop owner who knows they should spend more time on Instagram but needs a little help
- The shop owner who is driven to gain genuine and authentic followers in 2019
- The shop owner who wants to spend some time connecting with other shop owners
What will you receive if you reserve an in-person seat?
- Brunch and beverages
- A printed workbook to take with you
- A little swag 🙂
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019, at 11 am Eastern Standard Time
Location: Strongsville, Ohio (address will be provided after you reserve your seat)
$35/in-person ticket includes brunch, beverages, dessert, and a printed workbook
$10/Live Stream ticket – Can’t make it in person? Grab a live stream ticket! You’ll be able to watch it live on Zoom and you’ll receive a digital copy of the workbook.
NOTE: A replay video link will be sent to everyone who purchases a ticket!
*This workshop is partially funded by the Savvy Support Fund.