Master Shopkeepers is a monthly membership group for brick and mortar store owners.
Master Shopkeepers is a CLOSED and PRIVATE Facebook Group that includes:
- A 15-minute welcome call with Group Leader, Kathy Cruz
- Kathy’s guidance and leadership
- One Master Class per month (topics and instructors will vary depending on the needs of the group)
- One guided group call per month (we all get to talk to each other on a video call!)
- Access to templates, worksheets, workbooks and any other products that may result from each Masterclass and group call
- Exclusivity (protected territory)
- A group of like-minded store owners that you can engage with and learn from
with the following BONUSES:
- First look and chance to sign up for any future Savvy Shopkeeper products or courses
- 25% off anything in the Savvy Shopkeeper online store (including one-on-one services)
- Locked in Master Shopkeepers monthly membership prices, the price you sign up at is the price you pay each month moving forward (your rate will never go up)
Your feedback, engagement, and suggestions will help make this the most valuable resource available to you as a brick and mortar store owner… for an affordable price!
Master Shopkeepers offers exclusivity! Please review this list of locations. If your store is not located within 20 miles of one of these locations, you are welcome to join.
Revelstoke BC Canada
McCalla Alabama USA
Tucson Arizona USA
Corona California USA
Louisville Kentucky USA
Lafayette, Louisiana USA
Gowen Michigan USA
Commerce Township Michigan USA
Joplin Missouri USA
Eureka Missouri USA
Lakewood Ohio USA
Cleveland Heights Ohio USA
Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
Oakmont Pennsylvania USA
Mont Belvieu & Pearland Texas USA
Charlottesville Virginia USA
Here is a list of recorded Masterclasses you will have immediate access to when you join:
- Profit First Masterclass with access to additional graphics, spreadsheets, and information
- Money Mindset Masterclass with a 2-page worksheet
- Branding and Rebranding Masterclass
Upcoming Masterclasses in 2019:
- Planning & Scheduling Social Media
- Managing Employees
- Canva for Retailers
- Facebook Pixel
- Virtual Assistants for Retailers
- & MORE!
After you sign up, you will receive an email with further instructions and you will be added to the Master Shopkeepers group on January 1, 2019.
You will be billed monthly after you join Master Shopkeepers. The invoice is due or automatically billed on the first of each month. There is no long-term commitment.