Whether you are a Maker with an online shop, or a brick and mortar retail store owner, I offer 60-minute consultation calls to help answer the many questions we all have while starting, launching and running our businesses.
I started a blog with my sister that snowballed into an online shop, market events and within 18 months, a brick and mortar store. I remember what it’s like to have a million questions and no one to really ask. Google became my best friend because I didn’t have anyone to turn to but there’s so much more value in speaking to a real person.
I wish I could help everyone out with complimentary services, but my time is now limited. I still run a home decor boutique with my sister (which I love!), I’m a business blogger for Darice and I offer lots of free content on my blog and through free downloadable documents, so I have to value my time more than ever (something I preach to shop owners daily).
If you think I can help answer your questions, help guide you or if I can help provide accountability – book a call with me.
Topics I’ve been contacted about:
- Setting Up Boundaries (in life and in business)
- Bootstrapping (how to start and grow a business without debt)
- Social Media Marketing (how to best utilize and schedule social media without being consumed)
- Time Management (how to set up automation and systems in your business so you get time back for yourself)
- Getting Your Business Seen (both brick & mortar and online businesses)
- Profit First (setting up & implementing this accounting system for your business)
Once you book this service, I will send you an email with some additional information and a link to my calendar to book your one-hour session.