Vision Board Workshop:
Vision boards are a powerful tool to manifest the things that we want most. They are a visual representation of the things we want to create in our lives and act as a constant reminder of the actions we must take to achieve our goals.
In this workshop, we will work through a series of personal exercises and reflections to help you discover the things that you truly want for your personal life and/or business. You will have the opportunity to spend time with other inspiring attendees while creating a dynamic, personalized vision board. As an attendee of this workshop, you will learn to:
- Map your intentions for the coming year
- Establish clear goals and the motivation to reach them
- Let go of what’s keeping you stuck
- All vision board materials including a 17 x 23 framed cork board, a customized vinyl sticker of your word for the year and more
- Guided exercises to help you discover your dreams, goals, and intentions
- Coffee and beverage station
Minimum attendees: 4; Maximum 6
Cost: $85/per person
Date & Time: Sunday, October 7, 2018, at 10 am
Location: The Salvaged Boutique, 13383 Madison Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio 44107
PLEASE NOTE: workshop fees are non-refundable and dates are not exchangeable – however if the minimum isn’t met and/or we cancel the workshop due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, your ticket will be fully refunded or exchanged.