Vision boards are a powerful tool to manifest the things that we want most. They are a visual representation of the things we want to create in our lives and act as a constant reminder of the actions we must take to achieve our goals.
In this workshop, we will work through a series of personal exercises and reflections to help you discover the things that you truly want for your personal life and/or business. You will have the opportunity to spend time with other inspiring attendees while creating a dynamic, personalized vision board.
As an attendee of this workshop, you will learn to:
- Map your intentions for the coming year
- Establish clear goals and the motivation to reach them
- Let go of what’s keeping you stuck
- A 17″ x 23″ framed cork board
- A customized vinyl sticker of your “word for 2019” or a word with special meaning
- A workbook with guided exercises to help you discover your dreams, goals, and intentions
Additional supplies, tools, and materials will be provided during the workshop as well.
Minimum attendees: 10; Maximum 15
Cost: $75/per person
Date & Time: Monday, March 4, 2019, at 6pm
Location: Pink + Frillos, 12810 Lincoln Lake Ave, Greenville, Michigan 49326
Registration DEADLINE: February 28th, 2019 at Noon EST
PLEASE NOTE: workshop fees are non-refundable – however if the minimum isn’t met and/or we cancel the workshop due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, your ticket will be fully refunded or exchanged.