Marketing a retail business can be a full-time job alone, right? We spend time managing employees, juggling inventory, making products, bookkeeping, taking care of customers, shipping and so much more. I completely understand when a shopkeeper says they don’t have the time to DO IT ALL. That’s why I needed to tell you about Snap Retail.
When I heard about Snap Retail, I was pleasantly surprised at what this platform offers.
“SnapRetail combines email, web and social in one powerfully simple tool, so you can reach your customers consistently, creating more meaningful connections. Our solution helps you create and send emails, build and maintain your website, and post regularly on Facebook and Instagram. Its fast, smart and easy to use with drag-and-drop capabilities, built-in content and a calendar that helps you plan, schedule and quickly review all your online marketing activity.” -Snap Retail
It’s an ideal all-in-one tool for retailers.
Why Snap Retail?
Because in one dashboard you can do all of the following:
- Maintain a marketing calendar
- Add your events to the calendar
- Schedule both Facebook and Instagram posts
- Find ideas for Social media posts
- Use Social media templates
- Maintain an Email subscriber list
- Use Email templates – premade for you
- Schedule your email marketing
Once you schedule your posts or emails, each is then color-coded on your content calendar. So you have a monthly snapshot of everything that is planned and scheduled.
You can view the calendar by day, week or month. You can view it as a list or even print it out for your staff to see.
I stress the importance of keeping your own email list, but often hear shopkeepers tell me they can’t juggle one more thing. Your email list should be a PRIORITY because you never know if/when Facebook or Instagram could be taken away from you. We all hear the horror stories of people losing accounts with thousands of followers.
I spent months communicating with Snap Retail. Multiple emails, many phone calls, and I waited for them to launch their Instagram integration.
What Snap Retail Offers
Snap Retail normally offers the following for $55/month ($660/year):
- A Scheduling Calendar
- Email Marketing Capabilities
- Social Management
- Sell Online Through Email
- 1,000+ Email Templates
- 3,000+ Social Templates
- 1,000+ Stock Images
- On-Demand Video Training
- 24/7 Technical Support via LiveChat & Phones
But Snap Retail is offering Savvy Shopkeepers one full year for $500 – that’s $41.67/month!
You will NOT see this offer for Snap Retail anywhere else, I promise. Snap Retail is offering this rate to the Savvy Shopkeeper audience because, after many conversations they realize, we need help marketing but we are also very budget conscious.
This tool is for you if:
- You struggle with ideas for posting on social media
- You’re struggling with consistent posting on social media
- You need direct access to technical support
- You don’t have an email list or you aren’t proactive with email marketing
- You’re struggling to figure out how to use MailChimp or any other email platform
- You don’t keep a marketing schedule or calendar
- You struggle with email marketing ideas and designing
- You’re struggling with technology and managing multiple platforms
If you want to try it out, Snap Retail is also offering you a 2-week free trial so you can test it out yourself.
Click here to check it all out and sign up for your free trial.
*Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links or referral codes, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link or using the code. I make recommendations because I genuinely believe they are useful to shopkeepers. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Want to learn more?
- Follow Savvy Shopkeeper on Instagram or Facebook or sign up for email updates!
- Visit the Shopkeeper’s Academy to learn more about our group memberships and 1:1 coaching.
- Listen to the Savvy Shopkeeper Retail Podcast.
I share some of the most helpful information and tips for retail business owners on the Savvy Shopkeeper Retail Podcast. I know you’re busy so episodes are short and sweet at around 20 minutes. Want to work less, profit more, and grow? Listen on any of these platforms: